Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Alice Huang

My name is Alice Huang and I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley, with a major in Molecular and Cellular Biology. I love to write and writing has become my way of expression for the occurrences in my daily life! I am extremely energetic, optimistic, and highly motivated for the things that interest me. I am interested in public health primarily because I like learning about nutrition and I feel that maintaining a healthy body is more important than trying to find cures to the variety of diseases out there in the world. If we can prevent people from getting sick, the excess need for healthcare could be lessened. Also, I want to look into opportunities that can get me involved in the community projects through the city or county health departments. For me, that is called "making a difference!" Aside from my studies, I like to spend time working out in the gym and learning martial arts that I can hopefully use in the future for self-protection. I have a habit of exercising regularly and I feel that is necessary to keep me functioning at an optimum level so that I don't get swallowed up by the intense workload every day. My hobbies are virtually everything because I am a very curious person and always ready to pick up new things! One fun and random fact about me is that I once laid on a beach by myself for the entire night just looking at the stars (don't even ask)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment